Dec. 11, 2011
Box Score |
• Oklahoma opened to a 22-5 lead over the first 13 minutes during a stretch in which Milwaukee missed 16 consecutive field goals.
• Milwaukee’s .226 first-half field goal percentage was the lowest by an OU opponent since Baylor made just 6-of-31 (.194) in the first half of the Sooners’ 62-60 overtime win against the Lady Bears on Feb. 10, 2010.
• The win ended OU’s first three-game losing streak since the end of the 2007-08 when the Sooners lost their last two regular season games and Big 12 tournament opener.
• Campbell was 6-for-6 from the field for a career-high 13 points.
• Campbell has scored nine or more points in each of OU’s four wins and three or fewer in each of its losses.
• Ellenberg extended her OU record streak of games making a 3-pointer to 27 consecutive.
• It was the first game for Oklahoma this season in which Ellenberg was not the team leader in scoring.
• Hand recorded her second double-double this season and third of her career.
• Hand made two of six 3-point attempts. It was her first game since the season opener in which she connected on more than one in a single game. During the five-game drought, Hand was 2-of-22 (.091) from beyond the arc.
• Harden played a career-high 23 minutes and scored six points, her highest output since 15 in the season opener.
• Hook’s 3-to-1 assist-to-turnover ratio matched her best production of the season.
• McFarland hit two 3’s early, matching her career-single game best for 3-pointers made, and setting the tone of OU’s offense that scored its first four field goals from beyond the arc.
• Williams, a freshman, played her most minutes as a Sooner (16) and set personal bests in points (4) and rebounds (6).