Dec. 5, 2009
Recap | Box Score | Quotes
• Arkansas led Oklahoma 46-33 at the half. It was the most points allowed by the Sooners in the first half this season and their largest point deficit at halftime.
• The Sooners rallied from a 16-point second-half deficit to send the game into overtime for the first time this season.
• The last time Oklahoma overcame a deficit greater than 16 points to win was against California on Dec. 23, 2008, a 26-point deficit that set the record for largest comeback in regulation in an NCAA Division I women’s basketball game.
• Oklahoma is now 11-14 in overtime games and 7-5 under Sherri Coale.
• This marked the first non-conference overtime home win since Dec. 27, 2000, against Stanford.
• Robinson scored a career high 31 points.
• Robinson also made a career high 12 field goals and 22 field goals attempted.
• This was the sixth straight game Robinson has scored in double-figures and the seventh this year.
• Robinson played 41 or of the 45 minutes.
• Thompson pulled down 14 rebounds, making it the fourth game this season she has recorded double-digit rebounds.
• This was the fifth game this season Thompson has scored in double figures.
• Willis recorded a career high four rebounds.
• McFarland recorded a career high nine points.
• Made a career high five free-throws and attempted a career high of six.
• Olajuwon made a career high five free-throws and attempted a career-high eight.
• Stevenson played all but two minutes of the 45 minute game.