Nov. 22, 2010
Box Score |
• Oklahoma opened the first 10 minutes of game making 14 of its first 17 field goals, including all four 3-point attempts, and led 33-12 before missing consecutive shots.
• Oklahoma led 47-26 at halftime. The Sooners’ bench accounted for 23 of its first-half points.
• OU continued its season long streak of forcing more opponent turnovers than allowing field goals. Fresno State had 18 turnovers and made just 17 of 56 shots (30.4 percent).
• Ellenberg totaled a career-high 15 points off 5-for-10 field goal shooting. Ellenberg made all three 3-point attempts.
• McFarland grabbed a career-high 13 rebounds and counted two each assists, blocks and steals.
• Roethlisberger had her most productive game of the year, totaling season highs with seven points and seven rebounds.
• Robinson scored 13 of OU’s first 20 points as the Sooners opened a 14-point lead over the initial 6 1/2 minutes of the game. Robinson was 6-for-7 from the field in the first half and had six assists.
• Robinson’s 17 points tied her for eighth on OU’s career scoring list with Lynn McCurdy (1981-84). Both have 1,553 in their careers and Robinson trails a tie for sixth between Caton Hill (2000-04) and Jacquetta Hurley (1983-86) by 100 points.
• Robinson counted eight assists to just one turnover in a season low 22 minutes played.
• Willis was perfect from the field, shooting 4-for-4, including three 3’s, for a career-high 11 points in 17 minutes played.
• Yancey appeared in her first collegiate game, counting an assist and rebound in three total minutes.