Nov. 21, 2008
Box Score |
• Oklahoma will play North Carolina Sunday at 2 p.m. in Lloyd Noble Center for the Preseason Women’s NIT Champuonship.
• The Sooners went on a 10-0 run for four mintues in the first half to open up a 12-12 tie to a lead that was never relenquished.
• This marks the 38th time the Paris twins have both scored in double figures.
• The two double-double’s posted by the Paris twins tonight, marks the 13th game the duo has accomplished this feat.
• OU is 33-5 when both Paris’ reach double figure scoring and 10-3 when both achieve a double-double.
• Paris’ 19 points made her OU’s career leader in scoring with 2,189 points, passing Phylesha Whaley. The 2,189 points also makes her No. 4 on the Big 12 career points list.
• Paris recorded her 100th career double-double and 95th consecutive.
• Twenty rebounds for Paris gives her 1,578 career rebounds and moves her to No. 3 for career rebounding in the NCAA, passing Sylvia Fowles of LSU.
• Six blocks recorded by Paris tonight gives her 349 career and stands at No. 18 for NCAA career blocked shots.
• Paris’ double-double and six blocks tonight marks the 29th game she has recorded a double-double and recorded five or more blocks.
• Roethlisberger’s first eight minutes of the first half she scored a career high 12 points, shooting 4-of-5 from the field.
• Vining made her first 3-pointer of the season. She was previously 0-for-7 from 3-point range.
• Paris’ recorded her 13th career double-double with 10 points and 10 rebounds.
• Thompson recorded two blocks tonight giving her 61 career blocks and is ranked 8th on the OU career blocks list, passing Leah Rush.