Nov. 13, 2009
Box Score |
• At halftime Oklahoma led 52-39. Offensively, the most points Oklahoma scored last season in the first half was 50 against North Carolina Central, Jan. 4, 2009. Tonight the Sooners scored 52.
• Last season Oklahoma allowed 39 or more points the first half in just three contests. Connecticut scored 50, California 52 and CSU Bakersfield 42, which were all road games.
• Oklahoma set Mercer’s opponent scoring record at 108. Previously, they had only allowed 85 in a game. The margin of victory record of 42 points, field goals made (41) and total rebounds (56) were also opponent records.
• Oklahoma’s 108 points scored was the fourth highest scoring game in history.
• Cloman pulled down seven rebounds in her debut as a Sooner.
• Hand recorded a career high four steals and tied for second on the team for scoring with 16.
• McFarland was the second-leading rebounder for Oklahoma with eight.
• Hartman had a career high seven assists and three free-throws made.
• Olajuwon scored a career high 16 points.
• Her new career highs tonight also include free-throws made and attempted, 4-of-7, and offensive rebounds with seven.
• Robinson made her first collegiate 3-pointer in the second half. She was previously 0-for-3 in her career.
• Robinson led the team in scoring with 17, along with Amanda Thompson.
• Roethlisberger had a career high seven defensive rebounds.
• Thompson led the team in scoring with 17, along with Danielle Robinson.
• Willis’ two 3-pointers was a career high.
• She played a career high 21 minutes.