Nov. 6, 2008
Recap | Box Score | Quotes
• The Sooners picked up their 18th straight exhibition-game win since the 1999-2000 season.
• OU scored 110 points in both exhibition games in the 2007-08 season. The team reached that number by the 9:08 mark in the second half.
• OU tallied 73 points in the first half, a feat that hasn't been reached since before the 2001-02 season.
• All 12 Sooners who entered the game scored. Six reached double digits.
• The 96-point margin of victory is the largest of any Big 12 team this exhibition season.
• 132 points is the most scored by any Big 12 team so far in the exhibition season most in any game coached by Sherri Coale.
• The Sooners shot 68 percent in the field and finished 48 percent from the three-point line.
• OU held Western State to 16 points and 8 rebounds in the first half.
• Whitney Hand had her first career start as a Sooner and finished the game with 14 points.
• Nyeshia Stevenson scored a career-high 20 points, 12 of which were from three-point range.
• Lauren Willis finished the night shooting 60 percent from the field and three-point range. She tallied 15 points.
• Danielle Robinson had four assists and zero turnovers.
• Carolyn Winchester did not play due to a foot injury she suffered the preseason.
• Courney Paris finished the game with 14 points and 13 rebounds.