March 7, 2010
Box Score |
• Sunday’s victory places OU third in Big 12 standings and a gives the Sooners a first-round bye in the Big 12 tournament. Oklahoma will play the winner of No. 11 Colorado and No. 6 Baylor Friday, March 12 at 7:30 p.m.
• Oklahoma’s nine first-half 3-point field goals was a season high. The Sooners previous first-half best was an 8-for-18 3-point performance at Marist on Dec. 9.
• OU’s 16 3-point field goals made is a team record.
• Attendance for tonight’s game was 12,387, the second highest attendance at the Lloyd Noble center for a women’s basketball game. This also marks the fourth straight Bedlam game in Norman that has sold out.
• Scored a career-high 14 points, shooting 5-of-8 from the field and a career-high 4-of-6 from the 3-point line.
• Olajuwon recorded her eighth game this season with 10 rebounds or more.
• Robinson surpassed the 500 career assists milestone with her nine in Sunday’s game. Robinson is one of only four Sooners to record more than 377 career assists and trails Sharee Mitchum (1992-95) for third all-time at OU by 96.
• Roethlisberger made her first two 3-point attempts of the game after entering with an 0-for-9 stretch beyond the arc over the last three games.
• Stevenson scored 15 points, her 22nd double-figure scoring game of the season.
• Thompson set a career high with 29 points shooting 11-of-15 from the field, breaking her previous high of 26. Thompson’s 19 first-half points were her most ever in a single half.
• Thompson matched her career high for 3-point field goals in the first half alone, making all three of her first-half attempts. Thompson finished 4-for-4 from beyond the arc.
• Thompson totaled her 11th double-double of the season and 15th of her career, matching 10th all-time on OU’s career double-doubles list.