Feb. 13, 2010
Box Score |
• Oklahoma hosts No. 1 Connecticut Monday, Feb. 15, at 8 p.m. for Pack the Place Pink Night. The game will be televised nationally on ESPN2. All in attendance will be given a pink T-shirt to wear in support of promoting breast cancer awareness and the WBCA’s Pinkzone initiative. Oklahoma will wear pink uniforms for the game and many items, including the official game ball are being auctioned on SoonerSports.com with all proceeds going to the Kay Yow/WBCA Cancer Fund.
• Oklahoma opened the game with an 11-0 run lasting until the 16:10 mark of the first half.
• Oklahoma’s 19-point halftime lead was its second largest of the season. OU led San Diego State 47-15 at halftime of its Nov. 22 game.
• Oklahoma made 5-of-10 first-half 3-pointers.
• All active players scored for the third time this season. The previous two were against Mercer in the season opener and UT Arlington.
• Hartman started her first career game, replacing Carlee Roethlisberger in the lineup. It was the first starting lineup change of Oklahoma in 18 games, when Roethlisberger began replacing the injured Whitney Hand.
• Hartman scored the first field goal of the game, her first points in seven appearances when she scored seven versus Kansas on Jan. 23.
• Played a career high 34 minutes.
• Morrison made her second appearance of the season and scored her first two points as a Sooner in Saturday’s game. Morrison joined the team as a walk-on in January.
• Morrison also added a career high three rebounds.
• Robinson has scored nine or more points in every games this season.
• Thompson led the team in scoring with 16 points shooting 50 percent from the field and a perfect 5-of-5 from the free throw line.
• Cloman scored a career high 8 points.