Feb. 11, 2009
Box Score |
• The Sooners shot 55 percent from the field, the 15th time this season they have shot 50 percent or better.
• Oklahoma did not make a single 3-point basket, shooting 0-for-3 from beyond the arc. The last time the Sooners did not make a 3-point basket was against Missouri on Feb. 6, 2008 when they shot 0-for-7.
• Oklahoma’s three 3-point field goal attempts was the fewest in the entire Sherri Coale era.
• OU scored 58 points on Iowa State breaking a Cyclone streak of five games holding opponents to 50 points or less.
• Three Sooners scored in double-figures-- Danielle Robinson with 14, Ashley Paris with 13 and Courtney Paris with 25.
• The Paris twins both scored in double-figures for the 54th time in their careers. OU is 47-7 when the duo posts double figures.
• Oklahoma out scored ISU 40-12 in points in the point and 14-0 in fast-break points.
• Paris recorded her 118th career double-double in her 123rd game following the first two consecutive games in her career without achieving double-figure points and rebounds.
• With one block, Paris recorded her 35th consecutive game with at least one block.
• Paris scored a season-high 25 points tonight, including 16 in the second half.
• Robinson, who took one charge Wednesday, has taken 21 charges in 23 games.
• Robinson has scored in double figures in nine consecutive games.
• Hand shot 0-for-1 from the field ending a streak of 13 games having made at least one 3-point basket. The last time Hand did not make a 3-point field goal was against Cal State Bakersfield on Dec. 12. This was also the last time she only attempted one 3-pointer.
• Hand has scored in every game of her career.