Feb. 4, 2012
Box Score |
• Junior forward Joanna McFarland dressed in uniform for the first time since suffering a broken jaw against Oklahoma State on Jan. 14. McFarland, wearing a fitting mask, did not play.
• Oklahoma freshman forward Katherine Zander was out after tearing her meniscus earlier this week. Zander is expect to be out for four weeks.
• OU’s eight total turnovers were its fewest since having just seven in a 59-54 win against Baylor in the 2010 Big 12 Championship Quarterfinal.
• Oklahoma’s five first-half turnovers were its fewest since having five in the first period against New Mexico on Nov. 19. The Sooners totaled nine turnover in that game.
• Campbell led the Sooners in scoring for the second straight game with a double-double performance of 20 points and 12 rebounds. It was Campbell’s second straight 20-plus-point outing after scoring 23 in overtime against Missouri.
• Campbell has reached double-digit scoring in each of the last five games, averaging 16.2 points.
• Cerina scored a career-high 16 points, passing her previous best of 11. Cerina had scored OU’s first eight points on the second half, consecutively, and totaled 12 second-half points.
• Aaryn Ellenberg ended the longest 3-point drought of her career, making her second attempt Saturday. She was 0-for-14 from beyond the arc over the last four games after hitting all three of her attempts against Texas (Jan. 21).
• Hand recorded a game- and career-high 13 rebounds. Hand scored five points and had four assists without any turnovers in 37 minutes played.
• Hook was credited with a career-high nine assists. The Sooners’ sophomore point guard also scored nine points.