Jan. 28, 2012
- The all-time series is 29-28 in Missouri’s favor. There is one more scheduled meeting between the two teams on Saturday, Feb. 11, in Norman, Okla.
- Oklahoma has won four straight against Missouri, and nine of the last 10 and 14 of the last 16 matchups.
- Sherri Coale’s teams are undefeated against Robin Pingeton-coached squads. Besides a 69-47 win against Missouri last season, Oklahoma defeated Pingeton’s Illinois State team 69-61 in the 2008 NCAA First Round in West Lafayette, Ind.
- Missouri senior forward Christine Flores was the only active player in the lineup that participated in the last game played between the Sooners and Tigers inside Mizzou Arena on Jan. 20, 2010. OU’s Whitney Hand was out with an ACL injury that season and the current Sooners that played in the game -- Lyndsey Cloman, Jasmine Hartman and Joanna McFarland -- were all out Saturday due to injuries. Flores totaled a game-high 24 points and 16 rebounds.
- Coale has 496 wins as a head coach with 349 victories in her 16th season at the University of Oklahoma and 147 in seven seasons with Norman High School.
- Freshman Kaylon Williams had season highs with 11 points and 16 rebounds. Her 16 boards were the most by a Sooner this season.
- Morgan Hook scored a team-high 14 points and had a career-high seven rebounds.