Jan. 21, 2012
• Oklahoma has won 39 straight at home versus unranked opponents since losing to Texas, 65-50, on March 2, 2008. The Sooners are 106-3 (.972) at home versus unranked teams since losing to Texas, 77-70, on Feb. 16, 2000.
• Oklahoma now has four straight wins against Texas and has been victorious in nine of the last 11 meetings. Texas still leads the all-time series 22-19.
• Freshman forward Kaylon Williams (Midwest City, Okla.) made her first career start in place of the injured Joanna McFarland, who missed her second game since suffering a broken jaw at Oklahoma State on Jan. 14.
• Sherri Coale claimed her 495th victory as a head coach. Couple with 147 wins as the head coach at Norman High School (1990-96), she has 348 wins with the Sooners.
• Oklahoma’s 61.2 3-point percentage (8-of-13) was its highest since hitting 69.2 percent (9-of-13) in a 93-75 win at Oklahoma State on Feb. 8, 2009.
• Campbell made her first three 3-pointers and the only miss from beyond the arc was a desperation heave to avoid a shot-clock violation. The freshman entered the game 2-for-9 for the season from 3-point range.
• Cerina’s two assists were a career high and her six rebounds were her most in conference play.
• Ellenberg hit all three of her 3-point attempts to move to fifth on OU’s career list for 3’s made with 145. Ellenberg passed Chelsi Welch (144, 2003-07) and now sits seven behind Carin Stites (152, 1991-92).
• Ellenberg’s seven rebounds matched a career best.
• Griffin’s nine blocks were a career high and the most by a Sooner since Courtney Paris had 10 in a 60-59 win at Texas Tech on March 1, 2006. Griffin’s previous single-game best was four blocks.