Jan. 17, 2010
Box Score |
• Four Sooners scored in double-figures for the fourth time in the last five games -- Olajuwon with 14, Robinson with 24, Stevenson with 20 and Thompson with 14.
• Texas A&M trailed at the half for the first time this season and its 30 points at intermission marked a season low.
• The last time Oklahoma beat a top-10 team was a 66-58 victory over Baylor, Feb. 21, 2009. The Sooners have faced five top-10 teams this season.
• Oklahoma was 20-of-24 from the free-throw line, shooting 83 percent. This is the highest the percentage the Sooners have shot from the charity stripe this season when shooting more than 10 free throws.
• Olajuwon recorded her second double-double of the season with 11 rebounds and 14 points.
•Robinson made a career-high 10 free throws and attempted a career-high 11. In the first two Big 12 games, Robinson shot only two free throws combined.
• Nyeshia Stevenson made at least four 3-pointers for the fifth time this season. Stevenson was 4-for-8 from beyond the arc after shooting a combined 2-for-16 through the previous two games.
• Stevenson shot 50 percent or better from 3-point for the fourth time this season.
• Recorded her third double-double of the season with 11 rebounds and 14 points.
• Thompson recorded double-digit rebounds for the ninth time this season.