Oklahoma 118, UAPB 52 | Dec. 29, 2010 | Norman, Okla.
Dec. 29, 2010
• Oklahoma’s 118 points was its highest total of the season, besting the 116 scored in a win against UT-Pan American on Nov. 26. OU’s 65-point second half was one point shy of the program record for points in a period. The Sooners scored 66 in a half against Midwestern on Jan. 16, 1984.
• In addition to points, OU had season highs for 3-pointers made (16), assists (27), blocks (8) and steals (21).
• Oklahoma matched a team record for 3-pointers in a half by making 10 in the second period. The mark was originally set against Kansas on Feb. 25, 1998.
• The Sooners scored 48 points off 36 UAPB turnovers.
• With 59 points, OU’s bench outscored the entire UAPB team.
• The 66-point margin of victory matched OU’s fourth largest win at home and fifth largest all-time.
• Three Sooners scored 20 or more points. Freshman Aaryn Ellenberg lead with 29 and Danielle Robinson and Morgan Hook each scored 21.
• Jelena Cerina scored a Division I career-high 10 points and totaled nine rebounds in 11 minutes of play.
• Aaryn Ellenberg scored 21 points from off the bench for the Sooners. Ellenberg made a career-high six 3-pointers.
• Jasmine Hartman matched her career high of seven assists and had only one turnover.
• Morgan Hook recorded her first collegiate start, drawing the position previously occupied by Aaryn Ellenberg.
• Morgan Hook hit five of 12 3-point attempts, raising her average in nine games inside the Lloyd Noble Center to 52.3 percent (34 of 65).
• Hook totaled a career high six steals, including five in the first half.
• Kodi Morrison scored a career high seven points.
• Danielle Robinson’s 21 points gave her 20 or more for three consecutive games and the sixth time this season.
• Robinson shot perfectly from the free throw line, making 10 of 10 chances.
• Carlee Roethlisberger’s four assists and four steals were both season highs.