Oklahoma 63, New Mexico 60 | Norman, Okla. | Dec. 12, 2010
Dec. 12, 2010
• Oklahoma scored its fewest points this season, totaling just 63 versus New Mexico. The Sooners previous low was 76 scored in the season-opening win at Milwaukee.
• Oklahoma extended its home winning steak versus unranked non-conference opponents to 39 games. The Sooners’ last such loss was Dec. 21, 2002, to SMU, 71-68.
• The game was OU’s most competitive of the season, featuring 17 lead changes and 11 ties.
• Ellenberg’s Sooner record streak of converting at least two 3-pointers in consecutive games ended at nine with her 1-for-3 shooting from beyond the arc Sunday.
• Ellenberg’s streak of double-digit scoring games to start a career, which matched Molly McGuire for third longest in OU history at nine, also ended.
• Hook scored 19 points, shooting 5-of-8 from 3-point range. In Hook’s last three games at the Lloyd Noble Center, Hook has scored 70 points and shot 19-of-25 from beyond the arc.
• Hook’s only shots inside of 3-point range were crucial. Hook hit OU’s final field goal and pair of free throws.
• Robinson led the game with 21 points.
• Robinson missed her first three free throw attempts for her first consecutive misses since Nov. 26, 2009, versus South Carolina when she missed her second and third attempts. It was the first time in her career to miss three in-a-row.