Oklahoma 94, SHSH 45 | Norman, Okla. | Dec. 1, 2010
Dec. 1, 2010
• Freshman forward Jacqueline Jeffcoat did not dress for the game due to illness.
• Six different Sooners made 3-pointers. OU scored 45 of 94 points from beyond the arc.
• OU’s 15 3-pointers was one shy of the team record set against Oklahoma State set March 7, 2010, in the Big 12 Championship quarterfinals.
• With the game tied 6-6, OU head coach Sherri Coale subbed in Morgan Hook, who hit a Danielle Robinson-assisted 3-pointer, layup and steal to fast-break layup to put the Sooners up 11-6.
• Danielle Robinson (five) and Aaryn Ellenberg (three) combined for eight of OU’s 10 steals.
• Cloman had a season-high and career-high matching seven rebounds.
• Ellenberg has scored in double-figures in all seven games of her career. The only Sooner freshman with a longer streak was Courtney Paris, whose double-figure scoring streak ended after an NCAA record 120 games.
• The freshman guard has made at least two 3-pointers in every game.
• Hook made four consecutive OU field goals after entering the game in the first half and made her first five, including three 3-pointers, before missing an attempt.
• The freshman has made at least one 3-pointer in every game of her career (seven). Hook’s seven 3-pointers were an OU freshman single-game record.
• Hook scored a career-high 25 points, shooting 9-of-12 from the field including a 7-of-9 3-point performance.
• It was McFarland’s second straight game with 10 or more rebounds and the fourth of her season and career.
• McFarland had a career-high four assists. It was her first game with multiple assists.
• Robinson has had five or more rebounds in each of the last three games (5-7-7), just the third such streak of its kind in her career. Robinson had a 5-5-7 streak as a freshman (Dec. 20, 2007 to Jan. 9, 2008) and a 5-5-6 streak to finish the 2009-10 season.