Jan. 19, 2010
• Oklahoma fell to 11-7 on the year and to 2-2 in Big 12 play with a 65-62 loss at Texas A&M. The Aggies won their 13th straight home game to improve to 13-5 and 2-2.
• The Sooners trailed by as many as 12 in the first half and were down 39-29 at halftime. Behind 45-37, OU used a 12-0 run to take a 49-45 lead and later led by seven (54-47) midway through the second half.
• Up by 60-56, OU was outscored 9-2 over the game's final two minutes. The Sooners were 0-for-3 from the field and committed two turnovers in that span.
• Freshman Tommy Mason-Griffin scored a career-high 21 points and handed out five assists against two turnovers in 39 minutes of action. He was 3-for-4 from 3-point range to increase his season percentage to .442.
• Sophomore Willie Warren scored 13 of his 14 points in the second half. Warren picked up two fouls in the game's first 3:45 and played 14 minutes in the first half.
• One game after recording his first career double-double (15 points and 11 rebounds against Missouri), junior Cade Davis tallied nine points, seven rebounds (his second highest career total) and a game-high three steals. Davis played all 40 minutes and was 3-for-5 from 3-point range.
• Freshman Tiny Gallon played just two minutes in the first half due to a pair of early fouls, but still managed 10 points and seven rebounds in 22 minutes.
• Texas A&M shot .625 from the field in the first half and .375 in the second.
• The Sooners are on the road again Saturday against Texas Tech (7 p.m. CST).