Download the GoldRun app and send us your pics of OU's 2011 shirt.
NORMAN, Okla. --
Congratulations to Kasey from Duncan, Okla., whose design was chosen by Sooner fans as the winner of the 2011 There's Only Oklahoma
Nearly 40,000 votes were submitted on SoonerSports.com for this year's three finalists, with the winner announced on Saturday, April 16 during OU's annual Red/White Spring Game.
The 2011 There's Only One Oklahoma
shirt will hit store shelves in late July and will be available in the official OU Online Store, the OU Bookstore and various other OU Nike retailers.
Fans also have the opportunity to pre-order the winning shirt and enter for a chance to receive it at 50% off. The Sooners have partnered with GoldRun to produce an app that enables fans to "wear" the virtual shirt, take a photo and share the result with friends on Facebook.
The app is available now for Sooner fans to practice taking their photos with the virtual shirt. On Saturday, the winning design will be revealed and fans can enter to win. Follow the step-by-step directions below to get started:
1. Search for and download the GoldRun app
from the Apple App Store.
2. Once installed, launch the app and click "Available Runs" on the app's front page.
3. Scroll through the available runs and select "Which One Is the One?" to follow.
4. Return to the app's front page and click "Followed Runs".
5. Select OU's run, then click the "Find Stuff" button.
6. On the following page, click OU's run again.
7. On this page, click the "Show AR" button in the upper right hand corner.
8. Select the "Grab It" icon in the camera view and the shirt will appear.
9. Position your photo and click the "Capture" icon to take the photo.
10. Hit "Share" to share the photo on Facebook or to save it to your phone.
Select the "Collect" button to enter for an exclusive chance to pre-order the There's Only One Oklahoma
shirt and receive it at 50% off.
We're also encouraging fans to email us their photos for display on SoonerSports.com. Send your images wearing the virtual shirt to firstname.lastname@example.org