Oklahoma football season ticket renewals have been sent to existing season ticket holders and the renewal period is open now through April 25th. Follow the steps below to renew your season tickets today!
How to Renew Online
Visit SoonerSports.com/renew to login. If you haven't set up your online account, you can find your account number and PIN on the front of your application to be used to register your account.
- After logging in/registering, click 2018 Football Renewal Application. You may request additional home games and away games by entering the requested quantity in the box for the game(s) you would like to request.
- To pay for your season ticket, select either “Full Payment” or “Billing Plan,” then click “Add To Cart.” DO NOT hit the back button once you add your application to the cart.
- Select your method of delivery: Digital Season Tickets or Traditional Season Tickets.
- Click the “CHECK OUT” button to the right.
- Select your type of credit card.
- Fill in the payment information and click “SUBMIT PAYMENT"
- Once processing is complete, a confirmation page will appear. Print this page for your records.
New in 2018, season ticket holders can spread the cost out over three payments. The first payment needs to be made by February 28th in order to take advantage of the three-part payment plan. After the first payment, the following payments will be deducted automatically on the 2nd and 3rd payment dates.
1st Payment - Wednesday, Feb. 28
2nd Payment - Wednesday, March 28
3rd Payment/Payment Deadline - Wednesday, April 25
If you have questions or need assistance with the renewal process, please call (405) 325-2424 to speak with a customer service representative.
Interested in Season Tickets?
Do you not already have season tickets but want to get them? Fill out a season ticket interest form or call the OU Athletics Ticket Office at (405) 325-2424. A limited number of season tickets are available.