NORMAN — 2017 Oklahoma football season tickets for "Category III" (freshmen or transfers) OU students will go on sale Monday, Aug. 21 at 10 a.m. CT. Student season tickets will be available for purchase at SoonerSports.com/students for $180 on a first-come, first-served basis until Friday, Aug. 25 at 3 p.m.
If demand exceeds supply, a lottery will determine who receives tickets and all students will be notified on Aug. 25.
To best serve the OU student body, all 2017 football home game tickets will be print-at-home or mobile-delivery. Student season ticket holders and individual game buyers will no longer need to stand in line at the Athletics Box Office Monday through Thursday of game week to pick up tickets. Those who receive tickets must log on to their account at SoonerSports.com to claim their ticket before every home game. Tickets may be downloaded or printed at home starting Sunday at 5 PM until Wednesday at 5 PM the week of each home game. Unclaimed tickets will become available to the general student population on Thursday before the game.
For additional information, please view the complete 2017 OU Student Football Ticket Policy.
Category I: April 25 to May 29
- Returning students who purchase their football season tickets during this sale must be currently enrolled full-time students (Spring 2017) at the Norman, HSC or Tulsa campuses (12-credit-hour minimum for undergraduates: nine-credit-hour minimum for graduate students).
- Failure to stay enrolled throughout the Fall 2017 semester could result in a forfeiture of remaining tickets.
- Students who attend OU (Norman, Tulsa or HSC) in Spring 2017, but are transferring to another OU campus (i.e. Tulsa, HSC or Norman) in Fall 2017 are considered spring returning students and are eligible for this on-sale.
- Tickets are first-come, first-served while supplies last.
- Texas Sale: "Category I" student season ticket holders will be eligible for OU/Texas tickets when they go on sale Sept. 19.
Category II: May 30 to Aug. 18
- Returning students who purchase their season tickets after May 29.
- This on-sale is open to any currently enrolled (Spring 2017) full-time student purchasing remaining tickets after the spring on-sale concludes May 29.
- Texas Sale: "Category II" students are only allowed to purchase OU-Texas tickets after the "Category I" student and "Category III" student Texas sale have ended and if supplies last. (NOTE: OU-Texas tickets have traditionally sold out on the first day to the spring returning students.)
Category III: Aug. 21-25
- New students (freshmen or transfers) must be enrolled on a full-time basis for the Fall 2017 semester. Students who are transferring from another university (not from a different OU campus) are considered NEW STUDENTS if they have never previously attended OU.
- A lottery to determine which "Category III" students will be eligible to purchase season tickets will be held the afternoon of Aug. 25 if demand for season tickets exceeds supply. Email notification will be sent the evening of Friday, Aug. 25 on the status of each student's season ticket request.
- Texas Sale: "Category III" students are only allowed to purchase an OU-Texas ticket if tickets remain from the "Category I" sale. If tickets are available, they will go on sale to the "Category III" group on Sept. 20.