|PROS: Psychological Resources||
|Home | Counseling | Sport Psych | Workshops | Assessments | Appointments | Staff | Referrals | Resources|
Team-centered workshops are designed to address the unique goals of the participating team. Workshops are often interactive in nature, and strive to provide memorable active learning experiences that build team unity, reinforce team mission and vision, clarify team goals and responsibilities, or teach mental skills.
• Team-specific goals addressed in unique format
• Fun used as a tool to communicate valuable messages
• Foundations laid for improved leadership and team dynamics
• Philosophy and mission of coaches can be communicated in alternative formats
• Vital topics or issues may be explored as a group to develop shared understandings
This innovative program teaches life and leadership skills through images. Habitudes allows teams to build positive habits and attitudes conducive to winning environments. Contact the PROS office for more programing information.