OU Licensing | Prospective Licensees | Campus Departments | Student Organizations | Current Licensees | Crafters | Photo/Video Licensing | Retailers | Fans | FAQs
OU prides itself on offering a wide variety of quality products to our fans. Retailers play a key role in helping us deliver those products to our fans.
If you own a store and would like to carry OU products you may do one of three things to find OU licensed product:
- View the current list of approved companies posted under the Current Licensees tab at the top of this page.
- Visit http://www.clc.com/Licensing-Info/Client-License-List.aspx and select the desired product in the first drop down menu and OU in the second drop down menu (we are listed as Oklahoma, University of).
- Call or email the OU Licensing Office at (405) 325-7008 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Look for the Label
Officially licensed collegiate products are products that are produced according to the proper OU licensing procedures. When purchasing OU merchandise for your store, look for the "Officially Licensed Collegiate Products" label and hologram, which ensures the items you are purchasing have been approved and that a portion of your purchase of officially licensed products also supports OU's academic and athletics programs.
Unlicensed or infringing merchandise can be identified in other ways:
- The item is of poor quality.
- The images and trademarks used in the product's design are distorted.
- Trademarks are represented in a distasteful manner.
If you suspect that a product is unlicensed, please fill out the Unlicensed Product Reporting Form and your information will be forwarded to IMG Collegiate Licensing. Please note that you can remain anonymous.
Still have questions? Please visit our FAQ page.