|Oklahoma Team Notes|
• Oklahoma leads the all-time series with Baylor, 20-1, including a 10-1 mark in Waco.
• The Sooner offense had over 600 yards of total offense (605) for the fifth time this season, third on the road.
• OU has had at least one tackle for loss in every game this season and has 60 in the last six games (minus 287 yards) with 10 tonight. OU has had at least eight TFL in the last six games. The Sooners entered the game ranked No. 4 in the country with an average of 8.2 tackles for loss per game.
• Redshirt freshman QB Blake Bell rushed for four touchdowns. The only other OU QBs to rush for four touchdowns in a game were Jamelle Holloway in 1987 versus North Caolina and J.C. Watts in 1980 against Oklahoma State. Bell has scored in three straight games and has seven touchdowns in that span since coming off the bench at Kansas State.
• Sophomore FB Trey Millard scored his second touchdown of the season and the second in the last three games (scored at KSU). Millard has five touchdowns in his career.
• With six tackles against Baylor, senior LB Travis Lewis moved up to fifth place all-time at OU with 429 tackles, passing Rod Shoate, 426 (1972-74). He trails Rocky Calmus (1998-2001) with 431.
• Redshirt freshman kicker Michael Hunnicutt gave OU a 3-0 lead in the first quarter on a 47-yard field goal. It was the second longest of his career behind the 53-yarder at Kansas State. He is 3-for-3 on field goal attempts of 40 or more yards.
• Landry Jones threw for 447 yards, the fifth time he has eclipsed that total this season and the ninth in his career. Jones had three such games in 2010.
• Sophomore LB Corey Nelson had a career-high nine tackles. His previous best of seven was recorded against Texas Tech. He tied his career high with three tackles for loss.
• Freshman WR Kameel Jackson made his first start on Saturday. Jackson has played in nine of the 10 games this year (did not play at Florida State). He finished with two catches for 24 yards.
• Senior TE James Hanna tied a career high with four receptions and finished with 90 yards. He also had four at Oklahoma State last season.
• Roy Finch finished the game with 95 rushing yards, the second most in his career behind the 99 in the last game against Texas A&M. Finch had 93 yards against Kansas State in the game prior to the win over the Aggies.
|By the Numbers|
1- Freshman WR Kameel Jackson made his first start on Saturday.
7 - Blake Bell has seven rushing touchdowns in the last three games, including four tonight. The only other OU QB to have four rushing TDs in a game was J.C. Watts against Oklahoma State in 1980.
8 - For the sixth straight game the OU defense recorded at least eight tackles for loss with 10 tonight. The defense has 60 total in the last six games.
10 - Landry Jones completed passes to 10 different receivers on Saturday, each with multiple receptions. OU also had 10 different receivers make a catch against Ball State (10) and Tulsa (11).
12 - Junior DT Casey Walker wore the No. 12 jersey in honor of Austin Box.
51 - Tress Way had a 51-yard punt in the third quarter and holds the OU career-record with 54 punts of 50-plus yards.
429 - Travis Lewis moved into fifth place all-time at OU with 429 career tackles.
40,281 - Tonight's attendance at Floyd Casey Stadium.