- Nicole Kornet scored a team-high 14 points, her second highest total this season, and added four rebounds.
- Aaryn Ellenberg (concussion) scored eight points before being knocked out of the game after colliding into a halfcourt screen with 5 ½ minutes to play. The Sooners shot 1-for-5 after the play and added three points at the free throw line. Ellenberg’s status will be reevaluated Monday.
- Oklahoma was outrebounded 48-31, its third worst rebounding margin of the season.
- Portia Durrett scored six points, a Big 12-game high.
- Oklahoma’s starting five contributed just 27 points on 10-for-37 field goal shooting.
By Athletics Communications
University of Oklahoma
FEBRUARY 16, 2014