• Oklahoma posted its 14th consecutive win over Kansas State. The Sooners’ last loss to the Wildcats was nearly 10 years ago, Jan. 31, 2004. Oklahoma leads the overall series with Kansas State 34-22.
• Oklahoma has won its last 14 meetings with Kansas State by an average of 10 points.
• Oklahoma led 23-18 at halftime. The score was a season half low for the Sooners’ offense and the second fewest point allowed (15, UMES) in a first half.
• The win was head coach Sherri Coale’s 392nd at Oklahoma, leaving her eight shy of 400.
• Campbell recorded her fourth career double-double, and first of the season, with a 14-point, 10-rebound performance. Campbell scored eight straight points for the Sooners in the middle of the second period.
• Campbell has led the Sooners in rebounding for four straight games and for five of the last six.
• Ellenberg followed a career-high 37-point performance at Texas with a 23-point game versus Kansas State. Ellenberg scored 13 of Oklahoma’s first 15 second-half points.
• Ellenberg is 71 points shy from passing LaNeishea Caufield (2,125 points, 1999-2002) for fifth on Oklahoma’s all-time scoring leaders.
• With four 3-pointers made, Ellenberg is 60 makes shy of the NCAA career record of 392.
• Griffin recorded career highs in both free throws made and free throw attempts, making 10 of 13.