• Oklahoma improved to 5-0 in the all-time series versus Creighton.
• Creighton’s 41 3-point field goal attempts were an Oklahoma opponent record. The Bluejays made 11-of-41 from beyond the arc, but were just 4-for-30 on two-point field goals. Creighton 41 attempts were four shy of the team’s program record 45.
• Oklahoma outscored Creighton 44 -8 in points in the paint.
• Campbell scored a career-high 25 points in 26 minutes played.
• Ellenberg recorded a 13-point, 10-rebound double-double. It was her third career double-double and second this season (Louisville).
• Griffin totaled 17 points, two points shy of her season high, and nine rebounds, two shy of a career-high.