• No. 5 Louisville defeated No. 11 Oklahoma 97-92 in overtime in the Preseason WNIT Championship Game in Norman, Okla. The game was tied at 86 at the end of regulation. It was Oklahoma’s third straight runner-up finish in the Preseason WNIT in four total apperances.
• The Preseason WNIT All-Tournament Team consisted of Haiden Palmer (Gonzaga), Theresa Plaisance (LSU), Sharane Campbell (Oklahoma), Aaryn Ellenberg (Oklahoma), Asia Taylor (Louisville) and MVP Sara Hammond (Louisville).
• Oklahoma matched a team single-game record with 35 free throws made. The Sooners set the WNIT tournament record for total free throws made with 113 in four games.
• OU led 17-2 in the first half before Louisville rallied for a 48-43 halftime lead. The Sooners trailed by as much as 13 with 10:02 remaining in the second half to take a 76-76 lead with 3:04 remaining.
• Carter scored a career-high 12 points, hitting three of four 3-point attempts.
• Ellenberg grabbed a career-high 12 rebounds. With 22 points, Ellenberg recorded her second career double-doubles. Her previous double-double came with 20 points, 11 rebounds versus Texas Tech on Feb. 29, 2012.
• Ellenberg had three 3-pointers in the game to set the Preseason WNIT Tournament record for 3-pointers made at 15.
• Hook totaled a career-best 9-for-10 free throw performance.