• The game was Oklahoma’s first participation in the Preseason WNIT since 2008 when the Sooners lost to North Carolina 80-79 in Norman in the title game.
• Scores from other Preseason WNIT games played Friday, Nov. 8, included:
Wichita State 69, IPFW 46
Quinnipiac 77, North Carolina A&T 63
UT Martin 84, Georgia State 80
Saint Joseph’s 85, Mount St. Mary’s 57
LSU 86, Stephen F. Austin 58
Gonzaga 64, Idaho 56
• Oklahoma will play Wichita State in the Preseason WNIT Second Round at the Lloyd Noble Center in Norman, Okla., Sunday, Nov. 10, at 2 p.m. The Shockers defeated IPFW 69-46 Friday afternoon to advance in the winner’s bracket.
• Ellenberg scored a game-high 24 points. After missing her first three 3-point attempts, the senior made five straight and ended the night 6-of-11 from beyond the arc.
• Ellenberg was the only Sooner who recorded more than two turnovers (three), however, she shared the game lead with five steals.
• Hook dished a game-high 11 assists to just two turnovers. It was Hook’s fourth career double-digit assist game and her total was one shy of her career high in the statistical category.
• Kornet grabbed a career-high seven rebounds and matched another career best with two blocks.
• Williams set a career high with 17 points, making seven of eight field goal attempts and three of six free throws. It was Williams’ first action since March 2012 after tear her Achilles’ tendon in the second practice of last season and missing the 2012-13 schedule.
• Williams also led the game with eight rebounds.
• Williams led the Sooners with 11 first-half points, making all five of her field goal attempts.