Oklahoma 102, Cameron 48
Exhibition Game | Lloyd Noble Center | Norman, Okla.
- Attendance for Saturday night’s exhibition game between Oklahoma and Cameron was 4,784.
- Senior point guard Morgan Hook was dressed in uniform for the game, but did not play after dislocating the thumb on her right hand in the team’s preseason scrimmage on Oct. 25. Redshirt-freshman guard Maddie Manning (ACL) and sophomore Peyton Little (transfer) sat out the game.
- Freshman T’ona Edwards started at point guard and nearly amassed a triple-double with eight points, 12 assists and seven rebounds.
- Edwards, Aaryn Ellenberg, Sharane Campbell, Nicole Kornet and Nicole Griffin were Oklahoma’s starting five.
- With Edwards and Campbell, 40 percent of OU’s starting lineup hailed from Spencer, Okla., a rural town with a population of 3,746.
- Ellenberg hit all four of her 3-point attempts in the first half and led scoring at the half with 18 points.
- Kaylon Williams played 13 minutes in her return to competition after tearing her Achilles tendon in the second practice last season. Williams scored seven points and added four rebounds, three assists, three steals and two blocks.
- Oklahoma finishes its exhibition schedule versus UCO Tuesday, Nov. 5, at 7 p.m.