March 4, 2009
• Oklahoma scored on its first five possessions. The Sooners then had turnovers on their next four possessions. Senior Carolyn Winchester, starting for the first time, grabbed her first two rebounds of the season, as OU led Texas Tech 4-0 on the boards entering the first media timeout at 15:49 remaining in the first half.
• The Paris twins have scored in double-figures in the same game on 56 occasions and have collected double-doubles in the same game 27 times. Oklahoma is 49-7 when both reach double-figure scoring and 22-5 when both achieve a double-double.
• The 107 wins amassed by the 2009 seniors over the four years of their career is the most by any graduating class at OU.
• Courtney Paris scored in double figures for the 127th time in her career. Only Sophia Young of Baylor (2003-06), who had 130, has recorded more double-digit scoring games in NCAA Division I history.
• Paris recorded the 123rd double-double of her career in her 129th game with 12 points and 16 rebounds.
• Paris has recorded at least one blocked shot in 41 consecutive games.
• Ashley Paris recorded her 16th double-double of the season and 27th in her career with 15 points and 10 rebounds.
• Winchester, a senior forward from Washington, Okla., made the first start of her career.
• Robinson was the leading scorer for OU with 18 points shooting 5-of-9 from the field and 8-of-9 from the freethrow line. Sixteen of her 18 points came in the second half.
• Thompson collected two blocks tonight tying Jacquetta Hurley and Lisa Allison on OU’s all-time blocks list with 84.