Nov. 15, 2008
• Oklahoma played in its 1,000th game since it was established following Title IX. Oklahoma’s overall record is 579-421.
• Last season the Sooners averaged three 3-point makes per game and made four in the first half today and eight for the entire game.
• Oklahoma plays the second round of the WNIT at the Lloyd Noble Center Nov. 19 at 7 p.m. The opponent will be the winner of Lafayette and Middle Tennessee, which plays tonight at 7 p.m.
• Six players for the Sooners scored in double figures. Four attempted 10 or more shots.
• Paris reached her 93rd consecutive double-double and 98th career.
• With 2,157 career points, Paris became OU’s second all-time leading scoreer behind Phylesha Whaley (2,187 points).
• Paris’ 14 rebounds this afternoon gives her 1,545 career rebounds making her fourth all-time in the NCAA.
• Thompson led the team in scoring in the first half with 11 points, shooting 5-of-7 from the field.
• Stevenson had a career high four steals.
• Paris had 14 rebounds to move into ninth on OU’s career list with 723.