Nov. 19, 2008
• No. 2 Oklahoma will face No. 18 Arizona State in the semifinals in the Preseason Women’s NIT Friday at 7 p.m. at the Lloyd Noble Center. The winner of that game will face No. 4 North Carolina in the championship game Sunday.
• The Sooners went on a 13-0 run for six minutes during the first half.
• Middle Tennessee attempted 30 three-pointers. The most by any opponent against Oklahoma at Lloyd Noble Center.
• Paris’ two points in the first half were the fewest scored in a half since she had two points in the first half against Oklahoma State on Jan. 12, 2008.
• Paris earned her 94th consecutive double-double and 99th career.
• Stevenson’s six points came off of fast break opportunities.
• Robinson matched her career high of seven assists.
• Roethlisberger was 5-of-6 from the field scoring a career high 11 points.
• Paris led the team in scoring with 21 points shooting 8-of-12 from the field and 5-of-7 from the free throw line.
• Twenty-one points and 13 rebounds gave Paris a double double.
• Thompson was the second highest scorer for Oklahoma with 20 points. She shot 9-of-13 from the field and 2-of-3 from 3-point range.