|Kansas (12-14, 5-9 Big 12) at Oklahoma (16-11, 7-7 Big 12)|
|Date & Time||Saturday, Feb. 22, 7 p.m. Central|
|Television|| FSN (via Sooner Sports TV)
Bob Carpenter, Dan Hughes & Jessica Coody
|Radio|| KOKC 1520 AM/KREF 1400 AM
Brian Brinkley & Colton Coale
|Online|| FOX Sports Go (download with iTunes) | SoonerSports.tv (replay)
|Buy Tickets||OU Athletics Ticket Office | 1-800-456-4668|
|Pregame Info||Game Notes (PDF)|
WHAT TO WATCH
• Oklahoma has won 17 of its last 19 meeting with Kansas. The Sooners last prevailed 81-71 in Lawrence on Feb. 9, 2014.
• Sophomore guard Nicole Kornet has averaged 9.8 points and 50 percent (10-20) 3-point shooting her last four games. In her prior seven games, Kornet scored just 1.4 points per game and made just one of 11 (.091) 3-point attempts.
• Sherri Coale sits three wins shy of career victory No. 400. Her 397 wins are the most by an active Div. 1 coach with 20 years or fewer on their résumé.
• Oklahoma’s Aaryn Ellenberg passed Phylesha Whaley (2,187 points; 1997-2000) as the Sooners’ second leading career scorer and the Big 12 Conference’s eighth all-time on Feb. 13.
• Sharane Campbell needs 14 points to become Oklahoma’s 30th player to reach 1,000 points scored in a career. If she reaches the benchmark this season, it will be just the second time (2010) that the Sooners have had three players cross 1,000 in the same season. It will also be the first time that OU has had four 1,000-point scorers in the same lineup (Ellenberg, Hook, Griffin).
• Only one other Big 12 team has had a lineup with four active 1,000-point scorers. Kansas State’s 2003-04 team with Laurie Koehn, Megan Mahoney, Nicole Ohlde and Kendra Wecker was the first. West Virginia had two teams with four 1,000-point scorers (in 1997-98 and 2007-08) before joining the conference.
|Projected Starting Lineups|
5-10 | SR | Lowell, Ark.
5-8 | SR | San Antonio, Texas
6-1 | SO | Lantana, Texas
5-7 | JR | Olathe, Kan.
5-9 | FR | Midwest City, Okla.
5-9 | SR | Little Rock, Ark.
5-10 | JR | Spencer, Okla.
6-0 | FR | Las Vegas, Nev.
6-6 | SR | Milwaukee, Wis.
6-3 | JR | DeSoto, Texas