|Texas (17-8, 8-5 Big 12) at Oklahoma (15-11, 6-7 Big 12)|
|Date & Time||Wednesday, Feb. 19, 6:30 p.m. Central|
Ron Thulin & Brenda VanLengen
|Radio|| KOKC 1520 AM/KREF 1400 AM
Brian Brinkley & Colton Coale
|Online|| FOX Sports Go (download with iTunes)
|Buy Tickets||OU Athletics Ticket Office | 1-800-456-4668|
|Pregame Info||Game Notes (PDF)|
WHAT TO WATCH
• Oklahoma hosts Texas for its annual Pack the Place Pink game, celebrating awareness of women’s cancers and the Kay Yow Cancer Fund, Wednesday, Feb. 19. More than 250 cancer survivors and their guests were invited to walk Hollywood-style on a “Pink” carpet for a pre-game reception.
• In their Jan. 8 meeting, Oklahoma and Texas battled into overtime with the Longhorns coming away victorious, 79-74.
• Three overtime games is the most OU has had in a single season since 2009-10 when the Sooners had four, and won all four. OU had a string of six consecutive overtime game wins until the three losses this season. Overall in overtime, Oklahoma is 16-17 and 12-8 under Sherri Coale.
• Sophomore guard Nicole Kornet has averaged 10.3 points and 53 percent (8-15) 3-point shooting her last three games. In her prior seven games, Kornet scored just 1.4 points per game and made just one of 11 (.091) 3-point attempts.
• Oklahoma matched its longest losing streak of the season after falling to West Virginia, 76-75, and Oklahoma State, 73-57, in its last two games. The Sooners also have a two-game losing streak at home with their last win on Feb. 1. OU has not lost three straight home games since the 1997-98 season when OU lost its final four home games of the year.
• Sherri Coale sits four wins shy of career victory No. 400. Her 396 wins are the most by an active Div. 1 coach with 20 years or fewer on their résumé.
• Oklahoma’s Aaryn Ellenberg passed Phylesha Whaley (2,187 points; 1997-2000) as the Sooners’ second leading career scorer and the Big 12 Conference’s eighth all-time on Feb. 13.
• Sharane Campbell needs 26 points to become Oklahoma’s 30th player to reach 1,000 points scored in a career. If she reaches the benchmark this season, it will be just the second time (2010) that the Sooners have had three players cross 1,000 in the same season. It will also be the first time that OU has had four 1,000-point scorers in the same lineup (Ellenberg, Hook, Griffin).
|Projected Starting Lineups|
5-10 | SR | Lowell, Ark.
5-8 | SO | Marietta, Ga.
5-7 | SR | Las Vegas, Nev.
5-10 | SR | Troy, Tenn.
5-9 | FR | Midwest City, Okla.
5-11 | SO | Godley, Texas
5-10 | JR | Spencer, Okla.
6-1 | JR | Pflugerville, Texas
6-6 | SR | Milwaukee, Wis.
6-5 | FR | The Woodlands, Texas