|Oklahoma (15-10, 6-6 Big 12) at No. 12 Oklahoma State (19-4, 8-4 Big 12)|
|Date & Time||Sunday, Feb. 16, 12 p.m. Central|
Tom Hart & Nell Fortner
|Radio|| KOKC 1520 AM/KREF 1400 AM
Brian Brinkley & Colton Coale
|Online|| ESPN3 | SoonerSports.tv Live Audio
|Buy Tickets||OU Athletics Ticket Office | 1-800-456-4668|
|Pregame Info||Game Notes (PDF)|
What to Watch
• Round two of the Bedlam Series hits Stillwater on Sunday, Feb. 16. The Sooners captured the Norman edition on Feb. 1 with an 81-74 victory. Sharane Campbell scored a career-high 28 points (11-11 FT) and grabbed eight rebounds to lead Oklahoma.
• Oklahoma fell to West Virginia 76-75 after leading at halftime 44-33. The Sooners missed their last nine field goals, leading to a seven-minute field goal drought to end the game. OU was also just 68 percent from the free throw line as its top two free throw shooters (Hook, Campbell) went 8-for-16 at the line.
• Sherri Coale sits four wins shy of career victory No. 400. Her 396 wins are the most by an active Div. 1 coach with 20 years or fewer on their résumé.
• Oklahoma’s Aaryn Ellenberg passed Phylesha Whaley (2,187 points; 1997-2000) as the Sooners’ second leading career scorer and the Big 12 Conference’s eighth all-time on Feb. 13.
• Sharane Campbell needs 32 points to become Oklahoma’s 30th player to reach 1,000 points scored in a career. If she reaches the benchmark this season, it will be just the second time (2010) that the Sooners have had three players cross 1,000 in the same season. It will also be the first time that OU has had four 1,000-point scorers in the same lineup (Ellenberg, Hook, Griffin).
• Three overtime games is the most OU has had in a single season since 2009-10 when the Sooners had four, and won all four. OU had a string of six consecutive overtime game wins until the three losses this season. Overall in overtime, Oklahoma is 16-17 and 12-8 under Sherri Coale.
• Oklahoma was voted the Big 12’s preseason favorite, earning five of 10 first-place votes by coaches. Aaryn Ellenberg was named to the Preseason All-Big 12 Team and is on watch lists for the Wade, Wooden and Naismith Awards.
|Projected Starting Lineups|
5-10 | SR | Lowell, Ark.
5-6 | SR | Andover, Kan.
5-7 | SR | Las Vegas, Nev.
5-7 | FR | Little Rock, Ark.
5-9 | FR | Midwest City, Okla.
6-0 | SO | Syracuse, Utah
5-10 | JR | Spencer, Okla.
6-0 | FR | Edmond, Okla.
6-6 | SR | Milwaukee, Wis.
6-3 | JR | Oklahoma City