Game Notes: Oklahoma at No. 10 TCU
Result: Loss, 2-10
Date: May 9, 2014
- The Sooners used the same starting lineup in three consecutive games for the first time all season.
- TCU had allowed only five first-inning runs on the season prior to OU scoring two in the first.
- Oklahoma scored first for the sixth time in nine games. Overall, the Sooners are 11-10 when scoring first and 10-7 when scoring in the first inning.
- James went 3-for-4 to match Neuse with 19 multi-hit games on the season. He has recorded five three-hit games and six with three or more.
- The Sooners have grounded into a league-leading 51 double plays.
- Oklahoma committed three errors or more for the 11th time this season.