Game Notes: No. 28 Oklahoma at Oral Roberts
Result: Loss, 3-0
Date: March 25, 2014
- Tasin made his first career start in his 23rd appearance as a Sooner and pitched 3.2 innings; the second longest of his career.
- Neuse made his fourth appearance in the clean-up spot and first since March 7 vs. Rutgers.
- Oklahoma was held scoreless for 18 consecutive innings; last scoring in the eighth against Kansas State on March 22.
- The Sooners have totaled just eight hits in the last two games after recording 33 in the previous two.
- Oklahoma’s lead in the all-time series is now 37-30.
- The Sooners were last shutout in back-to-back games against Texas on April 1 and 2, 2010.