• Bob Stoops has 157 career victories (157-39-0), tying Barry Switzer (157-29-4) for the most in Oklahoma history.
• Oklahoma has won 15 straight vs. ISU and is 9-0 under Stoops. Stoops is 51-3 in Big 12 home games.
• OU is 14-1 on Senior Day under Stoops.
• OU has won 31 straight games when allowing 21 points or less.
• OU has won 31 consecutive regular season games immediately following a regular season loss.
• OU finishes the season 6-0 at home, the 11th perfect home record for the Sooners in 15 seasons under Stoops.
• With the 91-yard punt return by Jalen Saunders, Oklahoma has had four returns off kickoffs or punts in the last two seasons (3 punt, 1 kickoff).
• With Damien Williams rushing for 128 yards and Trevor Knight for 123 yards, OU had its first game with two 100-yard rushers since Chris Brown (122 yards) and Mossis Madu (114 yards) accomplished the feat in the Big 12 Championship game against Missouri (12/6/12).
• The last time OU had three different players rush for touchdowns of 50 yards or more was against Kansas State (10/15/88): Eric Mitchel - 85 yards, Charles Thompson - 77 yards and Mike Gaddis - 53 yards.
• The last time OU had two different rushers score on runs of 60 yards or more was against Utah State (9/15/07): Allen Patrick - 69 yards and DeMarco Murray - 92 yards.
• Oklahoma’s 405 rushing yards are the most in the Stoops Era and the most since gaining 411 against Louisville (9/27/97). OU is 107-1 all-time when rushing for more than 400 yards.
• Down 10-3, Oklahoma scored 45 unanswered points to end the game, the most since scoring 52 straight against Kansas (10/20/12).
• OU has held opponents to 10 points or less in the first half of six of 10 games this season.
• DB Cortez Johnson and DL Torrea Peterson made their first career starts.
• Damien Williams had a 69-yard rushing touchdown in the third quarter. Williams now has five touchdown runs of 65 yards or more in his career.
• Williams finished with 10 carries for 128 yards and two touchdowns, the fifth 100-yard game of his career and fourth multi-rushing touchdown game.
• Jalen Saunders returned a punt 91 yards for a touchdown, tying for the third-longest punt return in OU history.
• The 91-yard punt return was a career long for Saunders and the second punt return TD of his career. Saunders had an 81-yard return for a TD against Oklahoma State (11/24/12).
• Saunders finished with two punt returns for 92 yards, breaking his career high of 89 yards against Oklahoma State (11/24/12).
• Making his first collegiate appearance, Kendal Thompson threw his first touchdown on a 3-yard pass. Thompson finished 2 for 4 passing for 47 yards while adding two rushes for 21 yards.
• Trevor Knight scored on a 56-yard run on the first play of the fourth quarter, a career long and his first career rushing touchdown.
• Knight finished with 10 carries for a career-high 123 yards.
• Michael Hunnicutt moved to sixth in scoring and third in kick scoring in OU history with two field goals and six PATs. Hunnicutt has 316 points in his career.
• Brennan Clay rushed for a 63-yard touchdown in the third quarter, the second-longest rush of his career. Clay finished with seven rushes for 86 yards.
• Aaron Ripkowski caught his first career touchdown on a 3-yard reception in the fourth quarter.
• Dakota Austin had his first career interception late in the fourth quarter.
• Lacoltan Bester caught four passes for a career-high 75 yards.
• Cortez Johnson had seven tackles in his first career start, tying a career high.
• Quentin Hayes caught the first interception of his career in the first quarter.
• Frank Shannon recorded his first two sacks of the season. He now has four in his career.
• Charles Tapper had 1.0 sack, giving him a team-high 5.5 on the season.