• OU and Texas Tech were delayed by weather for the second game in a row at Norman. Today’s game was delayed one hour and 16 minutes while the last contest between the two teams was delayed one hour and 34 minutes in 2011.
• Oklahoma is now 7-1 in Norman and 10-5 overall against Texas Tech under Stoops.
• OU goes to 16-2 against ranked opponents at home under Stoops.
• OU is 4-0 at home under Stoops vs. Big 12 teams visiting Norman with an undefeated record of 5-0 or better.
• OU is 17-13 against Top 10 teams under Stoops.
• The Sooners are 60-1, including 32 straight wins, under Stoops and 6-0 in 2013 when rushing for 200-plus yards.
• Oklahoma is 125-6 under Stoops when scoring 30-plus points, including an 8-1 mark against Texas Tech.
• OU has won 40-straight games when leading at halftime, including seven this season, dating back to the Miami (FL) game (10/3/09). OU led 14-7 at halftime today.
• OU held Texas Tech to 72 yards rushing, the fourth opponent OU has held under 100 yards this season and below Tech’s average of 131.7 yards per game entering Saturday.
• OU is 4-0 against Texas Tech when both teams enter the game ranked.
• OU had 277 rushing yards and 526 total yards -- both season highs by a Texas Tech opponent.
• With a win in his first meeting opposite TTU coach Kliff Kingsbury, Stoops has registered a 23-1 record the last 24 times he has faced a coach for the first time in a Big 12 game.
• OU’s first scoring drive was the longest drive of the season for the Sooners, going 16 plays for 97 yards in 7 minutes, 36 seconds, finishing with a 15-yard TD pass by Blake Bell to Jalen Saunders.
• OU has outscored opponents 129-64 in the first half and 96-19 in second quarters this season.
• Saunders finished with six receptions for 153 yards, his fifth 100-yard game as a Sooner and the 10th of his career.
• Saunders’ 153 receiving yards in the first half is the fifth-highest total in a first half in OU history and the most since Ryan Broyles had 165 yards against Iowa State (10/16/10).
• With two touchdown receptions, WR Jalen Saunders has five TD receptions this season, eight as a Sooner and 23 in his career.
• Saunders’ 76-yard touchdown tied his career long as a Sooner with a 76-yard reception last season at West Virginia (11/17/12).
• WR Sterling Shepard tied his father and former OU wide receiver Derrick Shepard with his 76th career reception in the second quarter.
• Shepard became the 31st player in OU history with 1,000 receiving yards. Shepard finished with five receptions for 43 yards and now has 78 catches and 1,012 yards in his career.
• DB Aaron Colvin recorded his first interception of the season and fifth of his career in the first quarter.
• Colvin also recovered a fumble in the second quarter, his first of the season and third of his career.
• Colvin is the second Sooner this season to record both an interception and fumble recovery in the same game. Lynn did so against West Virginia (9/7/13).
• With two touchdowns, RB Damien Williams has five rushing touchdowns this season and 16 in his career. He has three multi-rushing TD games and four multi-TD games in his career.
• WR Lacoltan Bester 35-yard touchdown rush in the third quarter was his first career carry.
• Bester has recorded a receiving touchdown, a rushing touchdown and a passing touchdown this season.
• DB Gabe Lynn recorded his third interception of the season and his career.
• Lynn had a career-high nine tackles.
• LB Jordan Evans had five tackles in the first half and eight overall. Evans had four careeer tackles entering the game.
• DB Zack Sanchez had a career-high eight tackles.
• DB Quentin Hayes recorded his second career forced fumble (vs. West Virginia, 9/7/13) in the second quarter.
• LB Eric Striker totaled a career-high 1.5 sacks.
• DE Geneo Grissom recorded the first sack of his career after being credited with half a sack.
• P Jed Barnett’s first punt reached a career-long distance of 56 yards.