Game Notes: Oklahoma vs. UCF (Game Three)
Game Notes: Oklahoma vs. UCF
Location: Orlando, Fla. - John Euliano Park
Result: Win, 7-4
Date: May 13, 2018
- The Sooners have won 12 consecutive rubber games. OU's last loss in game three of a tied series to Sam Houston State (2015).
- OU won its fourth game this season when being out hit by its opponent.
- The Sooners improved to 25-7 this year when scoring first.
- OU's pitching staff recorded its 27th game with at least 10 strikeouts. The Sooners struck out 11 in Sunday's win.
- Oklahoma improved to 31-2 when leading after seven innings.
- Drew a pair of walks Sunday and now has 55 walks this season. Harris' 55 walks are the most by a Sooner in a single seasonn in the Big 12.
- Ranks seventh in OU single-season history with 55 walks.
- Picked up his 18th double of the year, which leads the team.
- Earned his second save of the weekend and sixth of the year.
- Made his 29th appearance, tied for the team lead with Levi Prater.
- Hit his second three-run home run in as many days and now has nine home runs this year.
- Finished with eight RBI in the series against UCF, the most in one series by a Sooner this season since Brylie Ware drove in nine against West Virginia (March 23-24).
- Recorded his 25th multi-hit of the season, finishing 2-for-5 with two runs scored.
- Has 60 multi-hit games in his OU career.
- Improved to 5-3 this season, pitching 5.2 innings and striking out six, just one shy of matching his career high.
- Did not allow a earned run in a start for the second time this season.
- Made his 100th consecutive start at shortstop during Sunday's game.