Sooner Jr. FANS Field Trip Day
A Note to Season Ticket Holders
I can't tell you how excited I am about the upcoming season. Not only do we have another great home schedule slated, but we will once again be hosting our youth initiative Sooner Jr. F.A.N.S Field Trip Day.
The Sooner Jr F.A.N.S. Field Trip Day is an event designed to reward and educate deserving Metro and Tulsa area students (including schools in the Norman, OKC, Mid-Del, Moore, and Tulsa districts) in grades 3, 4, 5 and 6 with a trip to campus.
We've scheduled the event around our game against K-State on Wednesday, Jan. 31 at 10:30 a.m.
In order to make this program a success, we needed to choose a date that would work for our schools to allow students to attend an OU women's basketball game as a school event during school hours. That also meant moving up the tip time accordingly. The early start allows us to include as many schools as possible and create an environment both exciting and educational to ensure that these students have a positive experience on the University of Oklahoma campus.
Your support for this event is extremely important to us. It is equally important to us that you enjoy the same benefits and customer service you have come to expect as a season ticket holder. For that reason, and for this game only, we are asking all season ticket holders to move into a designated section. Seating in this section will be general admission seating. We feel this will provide a buffer between you and an enthusiastic, potentially very loud, student crowd! Parking will not be affected for this event.
We are excited to reach out to the community in this way and build upon the continued successes of our Sooner Jr F.A.N.S program and our team's role throughout the year in this program! We are even more excited to have our season ticket holders be a part of this event to show our next generation of Sooner fans how to be loyal Oklahoma Women's Basketball supporters!
Again, we thank you for your support and look forward to seeing you throughout the season at the Lloyd Noble Center!
Oklahoma Women's Basketball
- Season ticket holders please RSVP for the event by clicking here. After logging in, click on the “RSVP: Sooner Jr F.A.N.S. Field Trip Day” link and submit your RSVP
- RSVP deadline is Dec. 8
- Your RSVP quantity, maybe equal to or less than your total number of season tickets.
- Admission for season ticket holders and their guest is free. You will not need a ticket for entry.
- Seating for season ticket holders will be in a designated area on the East side of the Lloyd Noble Center; seating in this area will be general admission.
- Those that RSVP will be issued a wristband so they can enter the designated area.
- Donor parking will not be affected for this event. Please check this page periodically as the event gets closer as we will post parking for general public and non-donor parking areas.
- The concession stands at the Lloyd Noble Center will be open for this game. Normal items will be available along with special items targeted at visiting students.