Result: W, 8-4
Date: April 26, 2014
- Oklahoma won its ninth straight non-conference win.
- The Sooners are now 5-1 all-time against UAB and have won four straight in the series.
- OU has won 34 of their past 36 home games and is 22-2 overall at Marita Hynes Field this season.
- Junior Shelby Pendley tied a school record with two triples in the game. It was the ninth time it has happened in OU history, last done by Amber Spaulding on May 11, 2006.
- Pendley was 2-4 in the game with two runs scored and five RBI.
- Sophomore Kady Self was 1-4 to extend her hitting streak to a career best nine games, while fellow sophomore Whitney Ellis' hitting streak was moved to a career best eight games by going 1-2 with a run scored and a walk.
- Senior Brittany Williams tied a career high with three walks drawn. It was the fourth time in her career she accomplished the feat and third time this season. Most recently, she did it at Iowa State on April 27.
- Junior Lauren Chamberlain was 0-2 with two walks, snapping a season-best five-game hitting streak.