Result: L, 8-6
Date: April 13, 2014
- Oklahoma's season-high 14-game winning streak ended with Sunday's loss. It tied for the ninth longest in program history and was the longest for an OU team since starting the 2013 season on a 17-0 run.
- Oklahoma's five-game winning streak against Baylor ended. OU is 48-11 all-time against the Bears, including a 15-5 mark in Waco.
- The eight runs allowed were the second most by the Sooners this season, trailing only an 11-9 win over Northwestern on Feb. 21. In fact, OU allowed as many runs Sunday as it had in its previous 11 games combined.
- Sophomore Kelsey Stevens made her sixth relief appearance of the season. She took the loss to snap a streak of eight straight appearances with a win.
- Sophomore Kady Self was 3-4 with two runs batted in. It was her fourth multi-RBI game of the season and it was also her third three-hit game of the season. All of Self's three-hit games have come during Big 12 play.
- Sophomore Whitney Ellis was 1-3 with a run scored and three RBI. It was her third game this season with at least that many driven in. Two of the RBI came on triple in the third inning, the first of her career.
- Junior Shelby Pendley was hit by a pitch to extend her reached-base streak to 25 games, the longest by an OU player this season.
- Senior Destinee Martinez was 2-3 in the game, her ninth multi-hit game of the season.