|Oklahoma (14-9, 5-5 Big 12) at Kansas (11-12, 4-7 Big 12)|
|Date & Time||Sunday, Feb. 9, 2 p.m. Central|
Nate Butaky & Jill Dorsey-Hall
|Radio|| KOKC 1520 AM/KREF 1400 AM
Brian Brinkley & Colton Coale
|Buy Tickets||OU Athletics Ticket Office | 1-800-456-4668|
|Pregame Info||Game Notes (PDF)|
What to Watch
• Following 15 consecutive wins in the series, Oklahoma has lost two of the last three meetings with Kansas. The Jayhawks can hang their hat on being the only team in the Big 12 Conference to defeat Baylor so far this season.
• Junior center Chelsea Gardner leads Kansas, averaging 17.3 points and 8.1 rebounds. Those figures rank fifth and fourth, respectively, among all Big 12 players. Gardner has recorded a double-double in five of her last six games.
• Sherri Coale sits five wins shy of career victory No. 400. Her 395 wins are the most by an active Div. 1 coach with 20 years or fewer on their résumé.
• On Feb. 1, Oklahoma’s Aaryn Ellenberg became the Sooners’ third leading career scorer and the Big 12 Conference 10th all-time. Ellenberg now has 2,153 career points and trails OU’s second leading scorer, Phylesha Whaley (2,187 points; 1997-2000), by 34 points.
• Sharane Campbell needs 51 points to become Oklahoma’s 30th player to reach 1,000 points scored in a career. If she reaches the benchmark this season, it will be just the second time (2010) that the Sooners have had three players cross 1,000 in the same season. It will also be the first time that OU has had four 1,000-point scorers in the same lineup (Ellenberg, Hook, Griffin).
|Projected Starting Lineups|
5-10 | SR | Lowell, Ark.
5-8 | SR | San Antonio, Texas
5-7 | SR | Las Vegas, Nev.
5-7 | JR | Olathe, Kan.
5-9 | FR | Midwest City, Okla.
5-9 | SR | Little Rock, Ark.
5-10 | JR | Spencer, Okla.
6-0 | FR | Las Vegas, Nev.
6-6 | SR | Milwaukee, Wis.
6-3 | JR | DeSoto, Texas