|No. 11 OklaomaState (18-2, 7-2 Big 12) at Oklahoma (13-8, 4-4 Big 12)|
|Date & Time||Saturday, Feb. 1, 2 p.m. Central|
Ron Thulin & Brenda VanLengen
|Radio|| KOKC 1520 AM/KREF 1400 AM
Brian Brinkley & Colton Coale
|Online|| SoonerSports.tv Live Audio
|Buy Tickets||OU Athletics Ticket Office | 1-800-456-4668|
|Pregame Info||Game Notes (PDF)|
NORMAN, Okla. -- It's Bedlam! What else needs to be said?
Oklahoma State and Oklahoma match up for the first of two games in the Oklahoma Farm Bureau Bedlam Series in women's basketball at the Lloyd Noble Center Saturday at 2 p.m.
The game will be televised live nationwide on FSN.
The Cowgirls and Sooners have split Bedlam the last two seasons with each team winning on their home court.
Celebrate a Sugar Bowl Victory
Fans are invited to join members of the OU Football squad in celebrating the team’s victory in the Allstate Sugar Bowl.
Members of the football team will be on hand at the Lloyd Noble Center to sign pre-game autographs and take photos with the Sugar Bowl and Sugar Bowl MVP trophies. Sooner faithful won’t want to miss a special halftime celebration at each contest when the football team is honored with a special video presentation and selected members of the squad will address the crowd.
On Feb. 1, members of the defensive and special teams units will begin signing autographs at 12:30 p.m. on the Southwest upper concourse of the Lloyd Noble Center. This 90-minute autograph session will conclude at 2 p.m.
One photo suitable for obtaining autographs will be provided to each fan attending these events free of charge by OU Athletics. To accommodate as many guests as possible, outside items (helmets, footballs, etc.) will not be permitted inside Lloyd Noble Center.
What to Watch
• Senior guard Aaryn Ellenberg will be honored pregame for becoming the sixth Sooner to reach 2,000 career points. In her last game, Ellenberg, who has scored 2,139 points, passed former Sooner All-Americans LaNeisha Caufield and Danielle Robinson for fourth all-time at Oklahoma and 11th all-time in the Big 12 Conference career scoring charts.
• With two points, senior center Nicole Griffin will become the 29th Sooner to reach 1,000 points scored in a career. Griffin will join senior guard Morgan Hook as the second Sooner to reach the benchmark this season.
• OU head coach Sherri Coale is six wins shy of career coaching win No. 400. With 394 wins, Coale has the most NCAA Division I coaching wins for an active coach with fewer than 20 years on her résumé. Coale’s 183 Big 12 Conference coaching wins are also tops.
• Oklahoma State is the lone Big 12 team with a spotless road record. The Cowgirls have not won in Norman since Feb. 7, 1998.
• Oklahoma has the Big 12’s second best offense, scoring 78.8 points per game. Oklahoma State owns the league’s top scoring defense, holding opponents to an average of 54.2 points.
|Projected Starting Lineups|
5-10 | SR | Lowell, Ark.
5-6 | SR | Andover, Kan.
5-7 | SR | Las Vegas, Nev.
5-7 | FR | Little Rock, Ark.
6-1 | SO | Lantana, Texas
6-0 | SO | Syracuse, Utah
5-10 | JR | Spencer, Okla.
6-0 | FR | Edmond, Okla.
6-6 | SR | Milwaukee, Wis.
6-3 | JR | Oklahoma City