• The only previous meeting between Duke and Oklahoma occurred in the 2002 Final Four, an 86-71 victory for the Sooners.
• Sooners cut a 19-point halftime deficit to 9 in four minutes, counting eight points off three Duke turnovers. OU cut the deficit to 9 seven times before holding Duke scoreless on the following possession, when Chelsea Gray missed two free throws with 45 seconds to play.
• Oklahoma shot 38 percent from the field in the first half, but hit on 54 percent in the second half and were 28-of-59 (48 percent) for the game.
• Oklahoma scored 24 points from 17 Duke turnovers, of which 19 points came in the second half.
• Hook had a season-high 24 points, shooting 8-for-9 from the field, including a 3-for-3 3-point performance. Hook was also 5-for-5 from the free throw line.
• Ellenberg scored a game- and season-high 28 points.
• Griffin collected seven rebounds to equal the game high.
• Williams earned her first start of the season. It was the 17th in her career.