• The last time Oklahoma played a game in which it and its opponent shot 50 percent or better from the field was a 102-93 win against Colorado on March 8, 2001, in the Big 12 Tournament in Kansas City, Mo. The then-No. 7 Sooners were 37-of-70 (53 percent) from the field and the then-No. 20 Buffaloes made 32 of 57 (56 percent).
• The final score was 97-80. This is Oklahoma’s fifth double-digit victory of the season.
• For the third game this season, at least five Sooners scored in double figures.
• The Sooners went on a 14-2 run in the first half, to give themselves a 12 point lead, after being tied 10-10.
• Oklahoma led Western Illinois 51-34 after the first half. The Sooners are now 5-0 in games when they lead at halftime.
• Oklahoma had 50 points in the paint, well above its season average of 38 points.
• Ellenberg scored a game-high 25 points, including seven made 3-pointers. Both are season highs for the senior.
• Kornet played 14 minutes and finished with 10 points, her season-high.