• Oklahoma will face the winner of Gonzaga-UT Martin (Monday, 4 p.m. CT) in the Preseason WNIT Semifinal Round Thursday, Nov. 14, at 7 p.m. at the Lloyd Noble Center in Norman, Okla.
• Seven Sooners contributed to a 23-2 scoring run lasting from 11:44 to 4:38 in the first half that took Oklahoma’s lead from 20-17 to 43-19. OU was 9-of-14 from the field during the span.
• Four of Oklahoma’s top five scorers -- Sharane Campbell, Nicole Griffin, Morgan Hook and Kaylon Williams -- all played the final 15 minutes with at least three fouls each.
• Oklahoma connected on 87 percent (27 of 31) of its free throws. Every Sooner with more than two free throw attempts made 75 percent or higher from the line.
• It was Oklahoma’s first win when fouling 25 or more times since Feb. 19, 2011, when the Sooners defeated Texas 91-62 in Norman. The game was just the 10th time since the 2000-01 season that the Sooners committed 28 or more fouls.
• Oklahoma made 60 percent (25 of 42) of its 2-point field goals and was 27 percent (4 of 15) from beyond the arc.
• The Sooners outrebounded Wichita State 54 to 30. Oklahoma and Wichita State had nearly identical offensive rebound totals, 17 to 15, respectively, but the Sooners had twice as many second-chance points, 22 to 11, as the Shockers.
• Campbell matched a career-high 24 points to share the game lead in scoring. Campbell was 9-for-9 from the free throw line.
• Aaryn Ellenberg is 9-of-19 (.473) on 3-pointers this season. The rest of the Sooners have combined for a 2-for-24 (.083) mark through two games.
• With 14 points and 10 rebounds, Griffin recorded her third career double-double.