Dec. 27, 2001
1. What is one of your most embarrassing moments and why?
When I was on ESPN with Coach Coale talking, and I was in the background trying not to laugh and make some terrible faces on national television.
2. Who was your first boyfriend, and what grade were you in?
Nick Runnebaum, fourth grade. We went together for one year.
3. What is your favorite fast food restaurant, and what do you order when you go there?
My favorite fast food restaurant is Braum's. Every time I go there I order a 1/6 lb hamburger with fries and a peanut butter cup shake.
4. If there was a TV show made about you, what would it be called and why?
That Darn Cat...on.
5. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
I guess I would be a lion, because I have a mane and everyone says I look like one.
6. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Florence, Italy, because there is so much culture, history and beauty. I have read so much about it, and I can't wait for a chance to go.
7. What is your favorite article of clothing?
My vintage shirts that are comfortable and so random.
8. If you could go out on a date with anyone in the world, who would it be?
Prince William of Whales.
9. Who's the funniest person on the team?
10. What is your dream car?
A silver Jaguar with red leather interior.
11. Do you have any pre-game superstitions?
I can't listen to music on the way to the game, and I have to have my hair in a scary bun of some sort.
12. Who is your best/closest friend on the team?