Jan. 18, 2009
• Oklahoma improved to 3-0 in the Big 12 conference matching Baylor for the league lead.
• The Sooners went on an 11-0 run lasting four minutes in the first half.
• Oklahoma had three players record double-doubles -- Ashley and Courtney Paris, and Danielle Robinson.
• Four Sooners scored in double figures--Hand with 17, Robinson with 19, Ashley Paris with 16 and Courtney Paris with 11.
• This is 23rd time the Paris twins both collected a double-double and Oklahoma is 18-5 when both achieve this feat and 42-7 and when the duo scores in double figures.
• Paris collected her 113th double-double and 108th consecutive with 11 points and 14 rebounds.
• Paris has recorded 28 consecutive games with at least one blocked shot.
• Two blocks garnered by Paris tonight gives her 372 career blocks and ties her at No. 10 with Chris Enger of San Diego on the NCAA career blocks list.
• Hand shot a perfect 4-4 from 3-point range in the first half.
• Hand finished the game shooting 5-of-6 from beyond the arc. Five made three-point baskets was a career-high for Hand and the most in a single game by a Sooner this season.
• Paris collected her 23rd double-double with 16 points and 10 rebounds.
• Robinson scored 19 points and had 10 assists for her second career double-double (both this season).
• The 10 assists recorded by Robinson matches her previous career high.